We fully understand the importance of personal data to you and therefore we pay special attention to its protection.
Aktsiaselts Telset (registrikood 10098483,address Õismäe tee 57a, 13515 Tallinn) is the responsible processor of personal data together with the trusted processors of TELSET. A client can get an access to the list of trusted processors and their contact details at the TELSET office.
We use Client Data only for the purpose for which Telset collects the Data, and to the extent necessary to fulfill this purpose, i.e. we process Personal Data for the purpose of implementation and ensuring the fulfillment of the Agreement concluded with the Client, servicing the Client and exchanging business information.
These conditions are subject to change and all changes and additions will be specified at the end of the document indicating the date when the changes were made, so we ask you to re-read the conditions from time to time.
These Privacy Terms apply also to the website www.telset.ee.
In these Privacy Terms, the personal information means the information that can be used to identify you. Data that cannot be used to identify a person is not considered to be the personal data. Data that is not considered the personal data can be collected, used, transferred and published for any purpose.
By ordering or using a Service that requires the conclusion of the agreement with the Customer the Client agrees:
- on the transfer of personal data that is necessary for using the desired Service and for implementation of any obligations related to the Service.
- The Client gives his consent to TELSET to process his Personal Data in accordance with the procedure provided for by these conditions;
- The Client agrees to the transfer of his Personal Data to the third parties associated with the provision of the Service, which are engaged in printing, posting, billing, providing the Services, marketing the Services or servicing the Client and who process Personal Data to the extent necessary to perform tasks on the basis of the contract concluded with TELSET;
- The Client agrees, in the event of violation of the Agreement by the Client, to the publication of Personal data in the register of debts (krediidiinfo) or to their disclosure to the third parties for the application of legal remedies, including persons examining credit information or debt claims, as well as in the case of assignment of the right of claim to a new creditor.
- The client agrees with the recording and storage of calls made by him to the client service number for the execution of the Agreement for 1 year (12 months)
- The Client has the right to receive information regarding the composition and source of his Personal Data, the purpose of their processing, as well as regarding the person to whom his Personal Data was transferred.
- The Client has the right to claim for changing incorrect and inaccurate Personal Data, as well as deleting or closing his Personal Data, if the purpose of their processing has been achieved.
- The Client has the right to revoke his consent to the processing of his Personal data in writing, if the right to process his Personal data does not follow from the law.
- If the processing of Personal Data is necessary to provide the Client with Communication Services, the Client may revoke his consent to the processing of his Personal Data by terminating the client agreement and other contracts in accordance with the procedure for terminating contracts without incurring a debt to TELSET.
- The Client is responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the personal data provided to TELSET.
- TELSET collects the following data from its customers: personal data, e-mail address, payment data, postal address, service address, communication data. We may also collect information about your usage of the service and your viewing habits such as what shows you watch, how you use TV services (pausing, fast forwarding or rewinding, or saving programs for later viewing).
We use the data as follows:
- to confirm payments;
- to confirm that our website provides you and your device with the content in the most effective way;
- to provide you with offers, news, information, products and services that you would like to receive from us or that we believe may be of interest to you;
- to conduct research to improve the services we provide;
- to provide details of your order and invoice;
- to communicate with you;
- to notify you about changes in services;
- to make the service more personal for you.
All data that you provide us with is stored on our secure servers. All data transmission through our website is at your responsibility. Data transmission over the Internet is not yet completely secure. While we do our best to protect you, we cannot guarantee the security of your data and are not responsible if someone gains an unauthorized access to your data. Once we have received your information, we will use strict security methods and measures to prevent unauthorized access to your information.